Our mission is simple: Accessible yoga for all children via quality training, valuable resources, and ongoing support for pediatric professionals and parents.
Founded by pediatric yoga specialist and author, Lisa Roberts, YoYo Yoga School is the leader in developing yoga-based, movement, meditation and mindfulness programs for children. Our quality Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga professional development trainings and corporate family wellness seminars are uniquely designed to support parents and pediatric professionals working with children of all ages and abilities, in all settings. Helping those who help kids to THRIVE!
“Changing the world, one child and one breath at a time.”
- Professional Development Training
- Adapting Yoga and Meditation for Children
- Yoga and Meditation for Tweens and Teens
- Yoga and Mindfulness in the Clinical Setting
- Yoga and Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Therapeutic Yoga for Children and Teens
- Wellness for Children and Teens
- Yoga for Special Needs Children
YoYo’s best-selling books and teaching tools allow you to focus on what you love to do: Teach and support children. Our blog, updated weekly, is a valuable resource for parents and pediatric professionals.
- Yoga Books for Kids
- Meditation Books for Kids
- Guided Relaxation CDs for Kids
- Downloadable MP3 Breathing and Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Yoga Flashcards for Kids