Meet Lisa Roberts, E-RYT200, RCYT
Lisa Roberts is an E-RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) and RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher). She is the founder of YoYo Yoga School, creator of KAY – Kid’s Adaptive and Accessible Yoga, and strong advocate for ACCESSIBLE and AFFORDABLE yoga for kids of all ages and abilities.
Entering the pediatric wellness field in 2006, Lisa works one-on-one with individual clients and small groups on a regular basis, she teaches at several family and youth support centers in the Saint Louis area, including a major children’s hospital where she founded the patient yoga program offering yoga, meditation and relaxation to patients, patient family members, and staff.
- Professional Development Trainings
- Family Wellness Seminars and Workshops
She is the author of:
- Teach Your Child Meditation (Sterling 2018)
- Teach Your Child Yoga (Sterling 2019)
- The Mountain That Longed To Be Different – A Sun Salutation Story
- ABC Yoga Flashcards – For Kinesthetic Learning
- Number Yoga Flashcards – For Kinesthetic Learning
- Ph. 314.750.7172
Office Mailing Address: 625 S.Skinker Blvd., #1102, Saint Louis, MO 63105