Meet Lisa Roberts, E-RYT200, RCYT
Lisa Roberts is an E-RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) and RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher). She is the founder of YoYo Yoga School, creator of KAY – Kid’s Adaptive and Accessible Yoga, and strong advocate for ACCESSIBLE and AFFORDABLE yoga for kids of all ages and abilities.
Entering the pediatric wellness field in 2006, Lisa works one-on-one with individual clients and small groups on a regular basis, she teaches at a variety of family and youth support centers in the Saint Louis area, including a major children’s hospital where she founded the patient yoga program offering yoga, meditation and relaxation to patients, patient family members, and staff.
- Professional Development Workshops – teaching Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga (KAY) to pediatric professionals
- Workshop Intensives on Kids Yoga and Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga, including certification courses for Yoga Teachers registered with Yoga Alliance.
She is the author of:
- Breathe, Chill – A Handy Book of Games and Techniques Introducing Breathing, Relaxation and Meditation to Kids and Teens.
- The Mountain That Longed To Be Different – A Sun Salutation Story
- ABC Yoga Flashcards – For Kinesthetic Learning
- Number Yoga Flashcards – For Kinesthetic Learning
- Ph. 314.750.7172
Office Mailing Address: 625 S.Skinker Blvd., #1102, Saint Louis, MO 63105