Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga – ADVANCED TRAINING!
April 26, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$950
YoYo Yoga School’s Advanced Training – KAY (Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga) is an 8 day training taught over three weekends and provides the skills, knowledge, confidence, and tools, to teach kids of ALL abilities.
Trainees learn vital skills:
- Create adaptable plans that flow flawlessly for kids with physical limitations, and develop skills to teach yoga to children in atypical yoga spaces.
- Identify supportive yoga practices to support wellness for all children including those with chronic and critical conditions.
- Understand how to safely adapt yoga to benefit differently abled children.
- Accessible postures – learn to effectively adapt common yoga postures.
- How to teach yoga philosophy – non-denominational and kid friendly.
- Understand and creatively teach mudras to children.
- Chakras, Doshas and Koshas – understanding and balancing children’s energy systems using yoga.
- How to teach restorative yoga and yoga nidra to kids.
- How to teach children’s yoga within a clinical setting.
- Ethics –Understanding and defining your role and boundaries teaching pediatric yoga.
*Our foundational training, “Introduction to Kids Yoga” – MUST be completed prior to taking this workshop!
Three Weekend Commitment:
April 26th-29th (3-day Weekend)
May 3rd – 5th (3 Day Weekend)
May 18th and 19th (2 Day Weekend)
$999 – Registration Closes Feb 28th
$950 – Early Bird Savings – Must register and pay in FULL before DEC 31st.