Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga Certificate (KAY) Level 3
Kids Adaptive and Accessible Yoga (KAY) is a specialized training program designed for parents, pediatric professionals and yoga teachers. KAY Level 3 is a unique course that explores the application of yoga and yogic practices in an accessible way to benefit children of all ages and abilities.
Accessible and Adaptive Pediatric Yoga (KAY Level 3)
- Wellness Benefits of Yoga – Applying Yoga, Yogic Principals and Practices to Support Wellness in Children
- Developmentally and Physically Supportive Yoga – Identify Common Childhood Ailments and Identify Age-Appropriate Yoga Practices to Balance and Support Well-Being for ALL Children
- Restorative Yoga for Kids – Learn to Teach, Safely Prop, and Understand the Benefits of Restorative Yoga Postures
- Yoga Nidra for Kids – Learn to Creatively Teach Yoga Nidra to Appeal to and Benefit All Ages
- Beyond Schools/Yoga in a Clinical Setting – Patient Privacy, Infection Control, Safety, Ethics, Setting Boundaries
- Recognizing When to Refer to or Team Up With Another Professional
- Communicating with Kids, Families, and Medical Professionals
Workshop includes tuition, training manual, ongoing support via YoYo Yoga School’s Yoga Teacher community, and YoYo Yoga’s Accessible and Adaptive Pediatric Yoga (KAY Level 3) certificate of completion. Tuition fee includes practicum review and opportunities to practice live kids classes, organized by YoYo Yoga School.
Module A, YoYo Yoga School’s introductory level course must be completed – including practicum and assignments prior to taking Modules B and C.
Modules B and C may be taken in any order. Those seeking Yoga Alliance, 95hr RCYT qualification, must be, at a minimum, an RYT200 registered with Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of Module’s A, B and C, and all practicum assignments YA registered RYT’s may be eligible to apply to YA for RCYT status. Learn more about Yoga Alliance RCYT requirements @ www.yogaalliance.org.