Reiki is a hands-on healing modality that encourages stress reduction and relaxation while supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. Administered by gently placing the hands on the person receiving the treatment, it is based on the theory that an unseen “energy” flows within us. If one’s energy flow is weak, the physical body and psyche are more susceptible to illness and stress; when it is strong, the body is capable of healing and maintaining a sense of health and wellbeing.
A simple, natural and safe method of healing and self-improvement, Reiki is non-invasive and treats the whole being — the physical body, mind, and spirit — resulting in a profound sense of balance, relaxation, and security.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Aids recovery from surgery, illness and physical ailments
- Strengthens and stabilizes the immune system
- Pain relief
- Effective in minimizing side effects of medical treatments
- Reduces physical stress and trauma
- Reduces emotional stress and trauma
- Increases mental clarity and sharpens focus
- Achieves a deep level of relaxation
- Aids insomnia
- Increases and enhances creative abilities
- Heals mind, body and soul
- Healing for animals and pets
- Home and office clearing and reenergizing
The healing benefits of Reiki is not limited to people! Lisa Roberts has successfully treated family pets with Reiki. Homes, buildings and offices can also benefit from Reiki – using a smudge stick to clear out old, stagnant energy and blockages, Lisa Roberts then applies Reiki to reenergize each room. This is especially important when moving in to a new space, to clear out any lingering energies from previous tenants.