Meet Lisa Roberts, E-RYT200, RCYT
Lisa Roberts is an E-RYT200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) and RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher). Entering the pediatric wellness field in 2006, she founded YoYo Yoga LLC in 2011, and developed specialized training tracks for pediatric professionals and parents that embrace accessibility: KAY (Kid’s Adaptive and Accessible Yoga) in 2014, and Movement, Meditation and Mindfulness (2020).
In 2011, Roberts founded and continues to lead a successful inpatient therapeutic yoga program at a major children’s hospital in St. Louis, MO. Her professional development and consulting services support professionals in clinical and non-clinical environments to develop skills that can be implemented immediately in their work with children.
Lisa’s online learning program, Movement, Meditation and Mindfulness, allows parents and pediatric professionals to train live and interact with Lisa from the comfort of their home or office.
Lisa Roberts is the author of:
- Teach Your Child Meditation (Sterling 2018)
- Teach Your Child Yoga (Sterling 2019)
- Breathe, Chill – A Handy Book of Games and Techniques Introducing Breathing, Relaxation and to Kids and Teens
- The Mountain That Longed To Be Different – A Sun Salutation Story
- Breathe – Guided Breathing Album for Kids
- Chill – Guided Relaxation Album for Kids
- Chill 2 – Guided Relaxation Album for Kids
- ABC Yoga Flashcards
- Number Yoga Flashcards
Mailing Address: 6642 Clayton Rd. #396, Richmond Heights, MO 63117